Primary Care Hub Home
Bringing people together to spark critical, creative conversations which advance primary care
Primary Care Hub is the virtual home for a network of creative solutions for Primary Care problems.
All the projects in the Hub have two things in common:
- a Primary Care focus on Health For All through putting people at the heart of health care (personalised health and illness care)
- A commitment to generating creative solutions through scholarship
- Using curiosity and creativity to explore and Discover ideas
- Integrating ideas, knowledge and perspectives to stimulate new thinking
- Learning from the critical Application of creative solutions to problems
- Inspiring others through sharing learning
Current Primary Care Hub projects include
- SAGE (the School for Advancing Generalist Expertise)
- Liverpool GP Forum
- Multimorbidity: including Creative Capacity and Complex Needs projects
- Polypharmacy: new solutions
You can find our more about each of these by following the links above.
This website is still under development and we will be making regular updates.